Thursday, September 6, 2007

My First Blog Post!


Well, here I go entering the world of blogdom. It's high time, I suppose. I'll be using this blog to share my photography. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to use this blog site so it will all make sense to those who visit!
The photo here is my niece Abbey. She and her family were visiting one night and we decided to do an impromptu photo shoot. Isn't she adorable?
I'm in the process of deciding whether to change my photography business name. I started out using Expressive Images by Margaret, but have recently been thinking that I want to include the word "Photography" in my business name. I guess it makes sense to call my photography business something that has that word in it:)
I'm thinking Margaret Evans Photography or Margaret E. Photography. HMMM. I still need to think about that one, I suppose!

No comments: