Saturday, November 24, 2007

We Are Thankful for the Cougars!

Yay! Today our beloved BYU Cougars beat their rivals, the University of Utah Utes in the 2007 rivalry football game. It was a nailbiter to the very end... but once again BYU came away victorious!!! Yahoo! One more thing to be grateful for this Thanksgiving season. Go Cougs!


Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the Christmas season! The kids are always so excited for the day after Thanksgiving because we get to put up the tree. I collect Nativities, so there are probably 50-60 Nativity sets throughout the house and numerous Nativity ornaments on the tree, as well.

We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's cabin. It was a lot of fun. I took a picture of my nephew and his family for them to use on their Christmas cards. Also did some candids throughout the day...








Here are a few other assorted candids from Thanksgiving:




















And here is one I took of the moon from the balcony of the cabin. I wanted to stay out there and take more, but it was FREEZING!!!!









No comments: