Monday, October 6, 2008

Luke Who's A Senior!











Just in time for some fall leaves, I did senior pictures of Luke the other day. He put up with a lot of silly jokes from me. He got really good at showing me the 'athlete look'. I still have lots of shots to edit. Here's a sneak peek.

Oh, and in other news, we got a call from Nate this morning as he was getting ready to board the plane for Edmonton. It was so great to talk to him. He sounded so happy and excited to be on his way to his mission. We also got to talk to Elder McKay, his companion. He was so nice and had a lot of good things to say about Nate. Elder McKay also invited us to come stay at his home if we're ever in Australia! Maybe someday!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Handsome guy! Nice captures too.

pat said...

Cute kid! He sure has an expressive face. Glad to hear that Elder E. is doing well :-)

summerbl4ck said...

oh i like the last one. he does give good athlete "face" :-)

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, I just LOVE the smile in #2, so natural and full of life.

Jackie's Shot said...

Nice job with his senior pics. Cute kid. ~Jackie

Jess said...

Luke is a very handsome guy! I love the variety you got from him. And how awesome you got to talk to your son! Australia would make a lovely winter vacation... it would be summer time there.. wink wink. :)

Janae said...

Nice job! I am glad you were able to talk to Nate today. Christmas is just around the corner!

Reds said...

What a handsome guy!!!

Donnah Ciempka said...

I love his smile.

Cindi Koceich said...

Love your title! Great shots!
My favorite is the fifth one down!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Such a handsome boy. Nice job.

Mandy said...

Wow! He is a handsome boy, and he loos so sporty!

jewels said...

I've missed reading your blog so much! It's good to be back in commission!

These photos are wonderful. You have some great poses, I love that athletic one! He's a cutie! :)

Cheers,
jewels