Monday, October 5, 2009

Let's Go GNO!

Okay, my ears have finally stopped ringing so I can sit here and post some pictures from our fun adventure to the Miley Cyrus concert last week. (And I also had to wait for Morgan to post her pictures on Facebook so I could put them on here. I didn't bring my camera that night).

Anyway, we've been waiting for this occasion for months. We bought our tickets in June. As I'm sure you can all imagine, it was pure torture counting down the days to September 29. Whew!

Our fun group was made up of me, Mallory, Jan, Morgan, Corinne, Katelyn, Faith and Janee.

After the first song, I commented to Janee, "She (Miley) looks like she's going to throw up." Right after that she ran off stage and one of her people informed us that Miley was a little under the weather with a touch of the flu, but she would be back in a few minutes. Incidentally, Corinne was not feeling too well that night, either.

Well, when Miley came back on stage she put on an energetic, fun-filled, scream-filled show. I've got to hand it to her. There's no way I would have felt up to all that dancing and singing if I had the flu.

We came home hoarse, exhausted and worn out...but in a good way of course.

Definitely a fabulous GNO!!!








11 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

Poor Miley!! Looks like you all had fun!!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm not sure I could have made it through an entire concert, but kudos to you for going!! What a bummer that she was under the weather and yet, she still put on a show. Go Miley!

Anonymous said...

You're too fun and such a busy woman! Just wondering about wedding pics. Do you need my address again or anything?
THANKS AGAIN!!!!
rach

Suzy said...

I was wondering if you were going to post photo's of your concert night. When I heard you were going to the concert I was excited for y'all. Than I heard on the news that poor Miley had gotten sick :(. I'm glad she sucked it up and put on the show for her fans.. Which is more than I can say for my Dave (Matthews). I counted down the days to see him this year (after he canceled on me last year) and he canceled again.. grrr

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

You are an mom. Looks like you had fun.

Yolanda said...

Looks like you had fun!

Reds said...

You are so brave to have gone - must have been a whole lot of screaming!!!

pat said...

Good for you! Looks like you all had a great time, and built some wonderful memories and "bonding moments" Are your ears still ringing??

stephanie said...

Great captures! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Bobbi said...

You have to be the coolest mom in the world! Looks like they were having a blast.

Angela2932 said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I think I would have needed my earplugs! :)