Oh, and here's the recipe for the yummy cake pictured below. (Courtesy of Kate!)
1 cup butterscotch morsels
2 cups flour
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease bundt pan
2. Melt morsels over medium low heat until smooth. You can add some shortening if you need to to thin it out. Cool to room temperature.
3. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Stir together melted morsels, pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in flour mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes; I actually baked mine for more like 70 minutes, but I think something is wrong with my oven.
5. To make butterscotch glaze, melt 1 cup butterscotch chips in evaporated milk over medium low heat until smooth; stir in enough powdered sugar to come to a glaze consistency. Drizzle liberally over Bundt cake.