Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to the Future

In my church, I am one of the leaders of the girls 12-18. We recently had a fun event for the girls and their parents. Our theme was Back to the Future and everyone was invited to dress according to their favorite decade. I chose the 50s. What's not to love about wearing a poodle skirt? :) Our evening included a 50s-style dinner, a program, and then the girls assembled time capsules to open in five years.


Here are some fun and sassy shots from that night.


:)
Me, Derek and Mallory
 My buddy Ronda and me

Me enjoying a pretend soda at the pretend soda shop. 

7 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Oh my goodness! You look adorable in those red glasses! I'd love to wear those every once in a while for fun!! Great idea! I'm also in YW as the Mia Maid advisor!! It is so much fun!

Reds said...

Love the glasses!! So adorable!! What a fun event!

Kate said...

Man I want to be in YW JUST so I can copy you :(

annabelle said...

Love it and such really great idea too :)

Janae said...

Could you be any more darling? I think NOT! LOVE those red glasses. Can I borrow them sometime?

James Sawyer said...

You are so adorable! What a fun idea!!

Bobbi said...

Above comment was from me lol (my husband was signed into his blog :))