Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Amber + Eric -- Getting Ready

It's been a while since I've posted. Life has been crazy....


But finally I'm getting around to posting these getting ready shots from Amber and Eric's wedding, which I had the pleasure of photographing earlier this month. 


Amber and Eric were great to work with. Amber was such a sweetie and very comfortable with my camera in her face all day. :) And little Mark, Eric's son from his first marriage, was as cute as can be and looked adorable in a tux. :)



















:)

6 comments:

Nicki said...

I love detail shots of 'getting ready' for weddings. These are lovely.

Thanks for the encouraging thoughts on the whole college process. I have concluded that the difference between going in-state versus out-of-state is huge. But it will be so worth it in the end and every minute spent will be rewarded ten-fold.

Reds said...

Beautiful shots! Can't wait to see more!

Janae said...

Great job! I know they will be thrilled!

Angela2932 said...

You caught some fantastic detail shots! I don't think I've ever seen the marriage license photo included before! How perfect! And the zipper, and dress detail is fantastic!

Leilani said...

Beautiful!
I too, like Nicki, love detail shots, they add so much to the feel of the day!

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Oh! Little Mark! That must have been who was so adorable in that photo on your most recent post! I like the buttoning up/back one best! (And that's saying something for me, since I usually don't quite understand shots that leave out the face!) :-) Very nice!